Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reliv have given back our health - Fadirah & Mohari

I am Mohari from Singapore. I am an IT officer by profession.

I am a diabetic Type 1 for the past 18 years and have been depending on insulin jabs twice a day. Before Reliv, I used to feel weak in the middle of the day and that sometimes affected my focus at work. My frequent low blood sugar attacks made me trembling with cold sweat and my legs wobbly like jelly. Due to that, I found it difficult to continue my gym sessions which I enjoyed as a pastime. I also experienced joint pains on my knees and had to take oral and external glucosamine. That had resulted skin rashes.

I started to take Reliv product in June 06. After two weeks, my joint pains at the knees are gone. Since then, I feel much more energy and I can focus better at work. My low blood sugar attacks have lessened tremendously. I am pleased to know that my blood sugar has gone down from 10 to 6 which is considered to be very good for a diabetic. Now I can sleep better and wake up very fresh every morning. I have also lost 5kg and feel healthier. I will keep on taking Reliv for a very long time to come.

My wife Fadirah is a preschool teacher. She have been suffering from migraine for more than 5 years. It usually triggers when she lack of sleep and insufficient rest. But when she started working in the childcare centre 3 years ago, her migraine became worse and the attacks got more frequent. She depend on painkillers all the time to ease the pain. You will never see her without panadol extra in her handbag. Sometimes, she forced herself to see the doctor when the pain was so intense and unbearable, just because she need an MC to rest at home. She also cannot sit too long as her shoulders and neck will turn stiff and tensed. It really made her uncomfortable and lost focus in her work.

After one week on Reliv basic products, she do not feel any stiffness on her shoulders and neck and her energy level increased. She can stay long at night but wake up still feeling energized and fresh the next morning, which was almost impossible before. Her colleagues also commented that she did not look tired anymore. She is now migraine-free and very amazed with the results that she get. Her fingernails are growing smoother and nicer too! She is now a happier person and will never stop sharing the goodness of this product that has given back her health. She said "I will continue to use Reliv for the rest of my life".

Thank you, Reliv.

Fadirah & Mohari
Singapore

No comments: