We have been exceptionally blessed this year by an extraordinary set of circumstances. I was approached by Channel 5 News to do a segment of their show about 4 weeks ago. My daughter has an intractable seizure disorder which was brought on by a DPT shot at 4 months old. The news piece concerned a diet which my daughter was on for 2 years and is only used as a last resort when all the medications fail. Unfortunately, the diet failed as well. We were beginning to lose hope that anything would help our daughter Sonia.
After that broadcast a Reliv distributor, Anne Vahos, called me about the product. I was very leery as there are many cruel people out there who will take advantage of a person in a hopeless medical situation. But the credibility of the company and the money back guarantee convinced me to give it a try.
My Sonia was taking 4 different anticonvulsants 5 times a day plus valium for the very long seizures 1-3 times a week. Trying to get one more thing into her was very difficult, so I decided to try the product myself. In less than 3 days the gloom and hopelessness that had permeated my life was gone. I had suffered from chronic allergic rhinitis and headaches, taking prescription antihistamines and pain killers 3-4 times a day, everyday. Additional, I used to be a professional ballet dancer and had a myriad of old injuries that also required pain killers and muscle relaxers for relief.
After taking the Now plus Innergize for 4 weeks I rarely need any medication at all. I feel like I’m 16 again! Both the physical and emotional pain are gone. As soon as I got results, I found creative ways to getting Sonia to take the product with the help and support of the whole Reliv family. Sonia’s been on the product for 3 weeks and her seizures have been reduced by 75%. I’ve been able to discontinue 2 of the anticonvulsants without any loss of seizure control.
I don’t know if you understand how remarkable this really is. This is a child who would have 10 seizures a day on a good day and up to 500 on a bad day. Every morning she used to wake up seizing and she also would seize in her sleep, now I rarely have to worry about that.
She’s talking more, eating better, walking better, her complexion is better and in general she’s a much happier, healthier child. I can’t wait to see what will happen after she’s been on this product for a year! I decided to become a Reliv distributor in order to purchase the products at a discount. In a very short time I felt obligated to share this potentially life-changing product with the people I care about. The results have been phenomenal! Everyone can benefit from this product from the very ill to people who just want to boost their energy and be happy. People who take the Reliv products are the happiest people I have ever met. And for the first time in my life I can truly say that I am happy, healthy and full of energy.
I can’t help but be compelled to share this with anyone who is interested. I hope your Christmas is as happy as mine and the Peace of God be with you.
Sincerely,
Andria Nawrocki
1920 N. Hermitage
Chicago, IL 60622
December 27, 1994
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment