Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Asthmatic and High Blood Pressure! Jennifer W. Tan

I am Mayor Jennifer Wee Tan of Tangub City, Philippines. Since childhood I am asthmatic and at the same time develops skin allergy whenever I eat shrimps and crabs. When I became Mayor I developed high blood pressure due to a lot of stress on my work. My pressure went up to 160/100. I am taking my medicine at that time but the lowest pressure I get is only 130/100. One day after my month long study trip from the US my immune system went down and my body was so weak and tired. My sister introduced me to Reliv. I took the product religiously three times a day and after three days I was up and active again feeling fresh and in good health. After three weeks of taking it I noticed that my allergies were gone and my blood pressure was controlled until two months after I have a constant BP of 110/80. I shared the product with my 4 children. My youngest son’s allergies were gone after a month of taking it. All my children are now energetic and do not easily get cough or cold if they have one it will last only for a day. Because of what Reliv has done to me, my children and my husband, I passionately sharing Reliv to our friends and everyone, who we believe needs the product. We are now making Reliv as our family’s official drink and we will take it as long as we live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.